Today was one of those days. Hurry, hurry, busy, busy. Not enough time for dinner so we drove through Taco Time to pick up some nourishment. I like to support my local eating establishments- every night. Just as I finished my order, the van died. Not only did it die, but it locked in park. There was no way we could get it out of the drive through lane. Yikes. Thanks to our good friend, we were able to move it (90 minutes later!) and he got it running for us again. So there will be more of this cute baby another night when I can keep my eyes open....
3 comments:
what! crazy story! Stuck in the drive thru for 90 min! Yikes! cute pics!
I've been waiting for these! Can't wait to see more. And funny it dies IN the drive thru!
What an adorable baby. He is yummy. His mom must be a babe. I can't wait to see more!!!
I'm dying about your driv-thru story.
Post a Comment