Pages

Slider

5.20.2010

Mitchell - II

Mark my words, this boy is going to be one funny guy.  (and his mom is a babe!)

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

i concur!!!

brooke said...

Oh my gosh Jen, these are to die for. I will cherish them forever. I'm so glad you captured his tininess. Unfortunately, I realized how completely fat I am when I saw my 15 chins in the pictures.

I had so much fun with you today. Thanks so much for the Bassatt tip and all the decorating advice. I'm really excited.

Ashley said...

These are adorable!!! I am in love with his squishy little facial expressions! (This is Brooke's sister.)

Jen and her men said...

Brooke-we all think you are a babe!!!

Hi Ashley :)

Angela said...

These pics make me want another baby! Who is the proud mama of him?! He is gorgeous and so are the big sisters! Oh how I'd love to have another new born so you could photograph her/him. (Notice how I say HER first!?!) Haha. Doubt I'll be able to talk Jamie into it....