My heart has been heavy lately with the sorrows of hard things.
There are so many around me who are suffering.
While we often try to find the joy, the lesson learned, or the bright side
sometimes we just have to mourn with those who mourn.
Luckily they don't have to do it alone.
With God, all things are possible.
He sends angels to lift up and comfort.
I've had plenty of angels in my times of need.
Now I pray that I can be an angel in someone else's life.
That I will know the right thing to say or do
because so often I don't.
Life is meant to be a team sport.
I wish for less tearing down, less judgement, less criticism,
more love, more peace, more acceptance, more invitations to join the group.
I want so badly to give more.
Let's all be on the same team.
Life is so much better that way.













0 comments:
Post a Comment