Pages

Slider

9.29.2010

Playing Catchup


I have lots of fun sessions to post, but not enough time in the day!...

In the meantime, will you do me a favor and let me know if you can see the whole picture in my posts or if your computer cuts them off?  I'd like to know so I can fix the problem. Thanks!

4 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

I can see the whole picture. Cute pictures! Wish they were mine!

Cami said...

The whole picture is there! My boys are getting their pics taken next week at Penny's - fine unitl I look at your beautiful pictures and realize what I am missing! I wish we were coming to Utah so we could take advantage of the "school pictures deal"

Cindy England said...

Jen- I can see the whole pict... looks gorgeous! Love them! hope all is well.. xoxo, C

Kimmie said...

looks like im the only one whos computer is "out of date"...

these were all beautiful!